Marketing Technology Developer
What will you be doing?
In addition you will design, develop and support internal and client application solutions and understand / review functional specifications and translate them into program specifications. Finally you may be required to write applications for consuming web services (SOAP & REST).
Our broad range of clients, coupled with the individual and wide-ranging requirements of each project, will ensure that every day is an opportunity for development and a new challenge to conquer.
Who are we?
CleverTouch Marketing is an independent Marketing Automation technology consultancy who specialise in helping organisations to practice smarter, ‘joined-up-marketing’ through the intelligent use of marketing technologies. Marketing Automation enables organisations to integrate all of their marketing efforts, such as email, web, events, PR and social media, into one platform. We are growing over 100% year-on-year and work with world class companies including American Express, PayPal and Reed Elsevier.
Who are we looking for?
We are always looking for top talent; that rare combination of attitude and aptitude. We strive to create a challenging yet stimulating environment in which our enthusiastic and committed employees can thrive.
We are looking for bright, energetic individuals with an appetite for learning and bundles of potential for the future.
Qualifications / requirements
- Essential skills / experience:
- Solid working knowledge of MS office tools, especially Excel
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree classification in business systems / computer science / IT / software engineering or related
Desirable skills / experience:
- Knowledge of OOP languages such as .NET or Java
- Experience working with web services
- Experience using RDBMS systems such as MS SQL, MYSQL
- Experience developing windows and web based software applications
- Use of popular content management systems
CleverTouch aim to provide an upper quartile salary and benefits, package to include:
- Quarterly bonus scheme based on company performance
- Holiday entitlement - 23 days plus up to 5 days mandated (birthdays and the period in between Christmas and New Year)
- Monthly car valet
- Use of laptop and fully expensed mobile phone (smartphone)
How can you apply?
If you feel that you have what it takes to become part of the CleverTouch team we would love to hear from you. Please email a short covering letter with your CV to email@example.com.
For more information about who we are and what we do visit our website www.clever-touch.com.