As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for developing, improving, and managing clients marketing data in regards to Marketing Automation and providing key insight and analysis from this data.
Essential skills and desirable experience
- 2-3 years’ experience handling data within excel, access, SQL.
- Experienced in analysing large volumes of complex and raw data to produce meaningful reports and actionable insight (advanced PowerPoint required).
- Understanding of data handling techniques, lookups, good table structure, best practise for data governance etc.
- Support the department's data quality objectives and initiatives
- Project management - ensure delivery of a customer focussed and value added service; being proactive in liaising with end users, capturing their requirements and ensuring any deliverables or improvements are carried out.
- To look to develop products and services currently offered by the data team and challenge current thinking. Includes knowledge around how to automate reports via code and increase productivity.
- A passion for managing information and data.
- Good organisation skills, works well under pressure and can prioritise workload effectively.
- Education – Degree educated preferable or a strong maths/stats background.
Useful experience: Use of Statistical Packages such as SPSS, SAS