Always looking for intelligent, hard working, professionals to join us
Why work with us
CleverTouch is a fast-growing marketing consultancy in the exciting space of marketing automation. Our non-executive board consists of hugely respected senior figures in their industry and the leadership team is made up of highly experienced international marketers all of whom have known each other and worked with each other for many years.
The talent inside the organisation is exceptional and we have the pleasure of working with many world-class marketing-led organisations.
- We have been growing at over 120% p.a. for the last 3 years.
- We operate in a market that is in its early infancy, one that we fully expect to grow x5 over the next 5 years.
- Over 90% of the employees are university educated, a further 50% either have post-graduate degrees or first class degrees.
- We are profitable with no long term debt and no one client accounts for more than 10% of our revenue.
- We are the only company in our space with our depth of marketing heritage and a pan-European footprint.
- We have more in house experience on more marketing automations than any other consultancy globally and we always look to give quality impartial advice.
- We are econsultancy’s partner of choice for Marketing Automation.
- We are the only company in our space that has expertise with Social Media systems and a dedicated Social Media department. We have been using and integrating Social Media activity and technologies with Marketing Automation environments for several years.
- We have our own R&D function and we are increasingly building out our own IP. We have already delivered cloud based and on-premise products that our clients use and rely on every day.
What we offer employees
We want CleverTouch to be an intelligent but not an intellectual organisation, we have big ambitions but we want to do it nicely, after all high quality intelligent people always have a choice of what they do and where they work.
About our environment
- We are a meritocracy, not a hierarchy and we have a policy of always looking to promote early from within.
- We look to trust our employees and over-communicate our company plans early.
- We dress casually and we don’t have offices for big egos.
- Training is important, too important to be left to HR, as such we have invested in a Talent Management Programme for all employees, where they get the benefit of the latest tools and techniques and individual mentoring and coaching from an outside coach.
- We implemented cleverrewards early in our life (see www.clever-rewards.com) this is our own portal encompassing our ride to work, employee discount scheme and childcare vouchers.
- We offer a quarterly bonus scheme where everyone benefits based on their contribution to the business and their time in the business.
- We offer a pension scheme and generous holiday allowances.
- We also offer free fruit, decent coffee and a monthly car valet.
- We strive to be a great company to work for and do business with. Our citizenship policy, which was designed by our employees, defines our company values and how we will achieve this goal.
- After 5 years we encourage everyone to have a 6 week sabbatical to reassess who they are and what they want to be. We want to encourage our people to get out there, hug the trees, sing to the birds and walk on the grass, it is a source of yet more innovation.
We are always looking for top talent; that rare combination of attitude and aptitude. If you think you might like to know more about us then please start the ball rolling by sending us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org